Call for Abstract
World Congress on Biologics and Biosimilars, will be organized around the theme “Essential innovation in Pharma biosimilars”
Biologicsmeet 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Biologicsmeet 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Biologics and Biosimilar analysis make the one of the most important aspect on the development on biological products. The use of production technologies such as disposable and supply chain logistics can help companies such establish flexibility facility involved in biosimilar analytical methods.
Bio analytical methods include in all global events of biosimilars for example: GMP protein analysis, pre-clinical and clinical program, Bioassay for comparability and potency testing.
- Track 1-1Biopharmaceutics
- Track 1-2Preformulation Studies
- Track 1-3Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Track 1-4Bioanalytical techniques
- Track 1-5Research funding from European organizations to UK based research laboratories
- Track 1-6Generic biological drugs
In the field of biologics, the new avenue has created towards clinicians because explorations have created for better disease management. In the treatment of ailments like psoriasis, rheumatic arthritis, certain cancer inflammation, bowel diseases etc. showed some good outcomes because of using biologics. Biosimilar insulins which are newly formed are likely to enter the insulin landscape as patents for major branded insulin products ready to expire in the next few years. The emerging biosimilar like filgrastim, peg filgrastim, recombinant blood products, therapeutic products vaccine biosimilar, anti-bodies growth hormones, <span style="\"color:" rgb(51,="" 122,="" 183);="" text-decoration-line:="" none;\"="">biosimilar peptide, all these are used to sound knowledge on biosimilars development on drugs.
- Track 2-1Rapid screening methods
- Track 2-2Environmental Monitoring
- Track 2-3Particulate matter
For the development of biological calls many changes may occur. drug safety factors and labelling requirements are the overcoming challenges and important in continue of late clinical steps. And now it is much required to develop a drug product in according to <span style="\"font-size:" 10.5pt;="" font-family:="" helvetica,="" sans-serif;="" color:="" rgb(51,="" 122,="" 183);="" text-decoration-line:="" none;\"="">quality by design.
- Track 3-1Bioanalytical techniques
- Track 3-2Chromatography and techniques
- Track 3-3Spectroscopic techniques
Biosimilars is likewise called as nonspecific adaptation of biosimilars. The clinically idle compound is not withstanding with biosimilars but rather minor contrasts and profoundly like authorized item; additionally, there Presently a-days in pharmaceutical industry biosimilars is shaped has another buzz. Furthermore, these are no clinically important contrasts between the biologicals and the reference item as far as intensity, wellbeing and immaculateness. The worldview of customary generics to biosimilars, and different parts of , European biosimilars, Canada biosimilars, UK biosimilars take a noteworthy part in cross the globe by 2019. Biosimilars development. And these biosimilar conferences will mainly focus on bio similar product development to deliver safe and successfully.
- Track 4-1Regulatory issues and biosafety challenges in bioanalysis
- Track 4-2Applications of analytical and bioanalytical methods
- Track 4-3Novel approaches to analytical and bioanalytical methods
Same proportion pharmacovigilance for biosimilars has comparatively more different from other products. Biosimilars 2019 session mainly look that have already been announced to include enhanced tracking and follow-up of post marketing surveillance issues, and on FDA initiative planned different changes in AERS, pilots of new developed post market strategies of drug-monitoring and ADR related problems. The guidelines of biosimilars for pharmacovigilance and pharma epidemiology are the points that shall be laid emphasis in the session In USA average annual income mostly spend on biologics comparing to generic drugs for example:16% on biologics and 3% on other drugs.
- Track 5-1Adverse drug reactions with biologics and biosimilar products
- Track 5-2Detection and evaluation of drug safety signals
- Track 5-3Role of Pharma industries in the improvement of pharmacovigilance system
- Track 5-4Good pharmacovigilance practice and pharmacoepidemiology
These Mainly discusses about different types of drugs and adsorption distribution metabolism excretion pathways. And This biosimilars includes, In vitro diffusion cells for dissolution testing in formulation development, The preclinical testing of ADME in INVITRO. The primary moto of this work was to suggest the biosimilars potential of biopharmaceutical classification system which are known to increase the dissolution. These insoluble drugs which is orally absorbed. These Aims at addressing all such challenges of the pharma formulation sector at biologics and biosimilars at 2019 conference. The solubility includes in biopharmaceutical classification.
- Track 6-1BCS biowaivers
- Track 6-2Preclinical and clinical testing for oral drug delivery
- Track 6-3Waiver for In vivo bioavailability or bioequivalence
- Track 6-4Consideration of biowaiver extensions for BCS class III drugs
These tracks mainly deal with biosimilar meetings those who can attend by following biologics/protein/biosimilar product process science, New biosimilar development, portfolio Management, Reasearch&development, <span style="\"color:" rgb(51,="" 122,="" 183);="" text-decoration-line:="" none;\"="">biosimilar market, business operations, scientific affairs. This track mainly discusses about Risk-sharing arrangement LATAM market for bio-similar adopting innovative mechanism for generic drugs impact on global bio similar market and cost and risk management.
Risk Management, toxicological studies and Aspects of <span style="\"text-decoration-line:" none;\"="">genotoxicity tests. And These tracks are designed especially for those who are having more knowledge on clinical studies and clinicians’ prospects for biosimilars. These guidelines on the above-mentioned topics are also to be thrown effect upon at this biosimilars conference.
- Track 8-1Preformulation in drug discovery
- Track 8-2Preformulation in drug development
- Track 8-3Drug formulation considerations
The active ingredient from the pharma product and its absorption into the systemic circulation is mainly focus on equivalence release. Bioequivalence assessment includes strategies of respiratory dosage form.
- Track 9-1Applications of computation in biologic drug development
- Track 9-2Physics-based molecular modelling
- Track 9-3Protein sequence-structural contexts and degradation reaction mechanisms
- Track 9-4Creation of databases and data mining
The biosimilar innovator products are officially approved biosimilar can be manufactured when the originally product patient expire. This session shall be highly useful for the <span style="\"color:" rgb(51,="" 122,="" 183);="" text-decoration-line:="" none;\"="">biosimilar industry researchers to update themselves on the latest research updates from all over the world. Not only these sessions and also there are many ways to find the exact place for all the biosimilar exhibitions associated with present generation of biosimilars and biologics.
That any pharma product has successfully pass through the . Biosimilars and biologics are no exceptions. The companies developing these biosimilars and biologics apart from regulatory aspects tend to enjoy monopoly over their product. <span style="\"font-size:" 10.5pt;="" font-family:="" helvetica,="" sans-serif;="" color:="" rgb(51,="" 122,="" 183);="" text-decoration-line:="" none;\"="">Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and patents are ultimate tools to the biosimilar manufacturers for safeguarding their interests. 2016 was a record year for development of Biosimilars & biologics in US. In this year 16 IPR petition was filed. So, expected scenario of 2017 would be a boom in Biosimilar and biologics field.
- Track 11-1Pharma patent scenario
- Track 11-2Criteria for patentability and patent claims
- Track 11-3Critical research issues
- Track 11-4Recent patent disputes and litigations
- Track 11-5Evaluation of highly variable drugs and drug products
- Track 12-1Brexit- Pros and Cons to European pharma market
- Track 12-2Post Brexit changes in biosimilars regulation in UK
- Track 12-3Fate of biosimilars clinical trials in UK
Medication Delivery Companies and Market session is starting to change for little, large, and medium scale pharmaceutical, Co biopharmaceutical Manufacturing and Industries, bio therapeutics themselves.
- Track 13-1Proteins and surfaces
- Track 13-2Ceramics and metals
- Track 13-3Polymers
- Track 13-4Wound healing
- Track 13-5Translational sciences
Biosimilars are a generally new subset of biopharmaceuticals, with the biotechnology business at last developing to such an extent that off-patent nonexclusive compose items progressively will enter real markets. Up until now, more than 20 biosimilars for a set number of reference items have been affirmed in realhttps://biologicsmeet.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/abstract-submission.php markets, principally the European Union. Just two items have been formally endorsed as <span style="\"font-size:" 10.5pt;="" font-family:="" helvetica,="" sans-serif;="" color:="" rgb(51,="" 122,="" 183);="" text-decoration-line:="" none;\"="">biosimilars in the United States. The parent field of biopharmaceuticals itself keeps on displaying a poor supporting framework of data assets. Those biopharmaceutical and biosimilar data assets that do exist for the most part are restricted in number, assorted variety, and advancement.
Organic Medicine works with the science of the body and its regular recuperating capacities and in addition the otherworldly, passionate and physical parts of malady. Sickness implies that the body's direction isn't working legitimately and should be brought once again into its normal powerful state where the invulnerable framework is in full control. It in this manner searches for main drivers for the showing side effects of sickness the hidden elements making a man give a specific disease. These underlying drivers may comprise of a few elements which have developed after some time and can incorporate; consume less calories, sustenance sensitivities, intestinal unsettling influences, family history, push, ecological elements, substantial metals, hyperacidity, injury, introduction to microscopic organisms or infections or electromagnetic aggravation.
- Track 15-1Advances in biological products
- Track 15-2Biological drugs
- Track 15-3Biotechnology medicinal products for different drugs
- Track 15-4Future of next generation biosimilars